Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Thank god the election is over- now back to what's REALLY important!

I only posted the link to have a reference, but come on! Who really gives a rat's ass about Laci Peterson, Michael Jackson, that Mormon chick, Kobe and Kate Faber, that other Mormon chick, etc. (beside their families of course)?

The fact that the media drools over these stories and gives us daily/hourly updates, dissect it all before charges are even brought, it's all just so... pathetic really. I just don't understand the interest- but maybe it's simply interest created by the media, I don't know. What I do know is that it is NOT NEWS! It is sensational bullshit that distracts the people from important matters. It's easy work for lazy journalists. It's mindless drama for bored housewives. And the "news" covers it more than they cover, say, Social Security reforms, senior drug benefits, the list goes on.

I know, I know, that stuff is BO-RING!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google