Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!

Here's a list in no particular order of movies that scare the shit out of me, enjoy!

Poltergeist (1982) I saw this movie when I was 7 years old. I think my mom thought it would be ok for me since it's rated PG. I didn't sleep for a week. That movie still scares me.

The Evil Dead (1981) Gory, scary, creepy, this movie terrified me. I think I was in middle school when I first saw it, and it gave me nightmares. Especially the possessed demon in the basement. By the way, the two sequels are great too, but not nearly as scary.

A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984) This is just a classic. The thought of a monster that gets you when you're asleep is just the ultimate scary premise. Most of the sequels sucked, but the original is awesome.

The Ring (2002) This movie is the last movie I can think of that really scared me. The premise is good, nice twist at the end and the evil girl is creepy as hell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google