Tuesday, January 30, 2007

NHL Fun

Okay, I'm finally recovered from the mental trauma of my Seahawks losing to the Bears in a great game. I will now repeat the mantra I have said for 20+ years of being a Seahawks fan- "Wait until next year". (deep sigh). But with football almost over, my full attention can be focused on the NHL and my Rangers.

The Blueshirts are undefeated since the All Star break! Granted, that's only 2 games, but I'm all for a strong start to begin the 2nd half of the season. If the Rangers can pick up a good scoring center to play on the 2nd line with Shannahan and maybe a solid defenseman before the trade deadline, they should be able to make a nice run in the playoffs. They have good goaltending, a few dynamic stars, and a young core getting more and more experienced. Here's to a great 2nd half of the year. Hockey rules!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google