Thursday, December 07, 2006

NFL Picks Week 14

Well, I had an ok week last week, but some upsets screwed me up again. I really didn't thing the Titans had a chance over the Colts, and same goes for Browns over Chiefs. That's why they play the games. On to the picks (home team in CAPS).

Cleveland over PITTSBURGH- The Steelers are really banged up, and the Browns are just playing for fun. I probably won't watch much of the game tonight, I'm taping the NY Rangers game and will watch that after work.

Atlanta over TAMPA BAY- The Bucs just look sad on offense, and the Falcons seem to have righted the ship (for now at least).

KANSAS CITY over Baltimore- I think the Ravens are the better team over all, but the Chiefs play way better ball at home, and Arrowhead is a tough place to go to and win.

NEW JERSEY JETS over Buffalo- Surprisingly the Jets are not a half-bad team this year. Not surprisingly, the Bills are a bad team.

Indianapolis over JACKSONVILLE- This might be a wrong call, the Jags always seem to play the Colts really tough, and the Colts look quite a bit less than invincible right now. But, I have to err on the side of the good Manning brother.

DETROIT over Minnesota- I'm taking the home team, but who really cares about this game?

New England over MIAMI- The Dolphins looked like they might make a nice run at the end of the season, but they lost at home last week, and I don't think the Pats are an easier task for them than the Jags were.

DALLAS over New Orleans- This was a tough one, so I took the home team. I think the Cowboys D will give them the edge.

CAROLINA over New Jersey Giants- Can we quit calling Eli a good QB until he looks like one? I think Smith will win this one for the Panthers.

CINCINNATI over Oakland- It's the Raiders on the road. Not a tough call.

Philadelphia over WASHINGTON- Garcia looked pretty good last week and the Eagles still have a shot at the playoffs, I think they'll play a good game.

Tennesee over HOUSTON- The Titans are looking good since Young has taken over, and the Texans still suck.

SAN FRANCISCO over Green Bay- A steady dose of Gore plus Favre interceptions = Niners win.

Seattle over ARIZONA- The Seahawks are ready to make their stretch run, and the next to games will clinch another division title.

SAN DIEGO over Denver- A steady dose of LT plus Cutler turnovers = Chargers win.

Chicago over ST LOUIS- Despite how bad Grossman has looked, the Rams are in free fall right now. Da Bears will win another.

Last week: 9-7
Season: 116-76

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google