Wednesday, May 02, 2007

The NBA is a Joke

I don't know how people can watch this game anymore. I wrote last year about this time that the officiating ruins the game, and sure as shit, nothing has changed. I tried to watch a little of the Warriors/Mavs game last night in between watching a real sport (NHL playoffs). In a very close game, near the end of the 4th quarter, in Dallas, the refs called a 6th foul on the Warriors best player, Baron Davis. The "foul" they called was non-existent. The NBA is an insult to anyone who actually likes sports and wants the players to decide games. Every year I try and give the NBA playoffs a try, and every year I see something like I saw last night with a referee making calls that decide the game. I don't know if it's a conspiracy from the top, or if the refs are simply that incompetent and self centered, but either way, that's it for me. Fuck the NBA, I'm not watching it again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google